Little Lakes Holiday Park:- Current Status
Status Update Notes:
Please see below for information regarding particular Park Facilities
Current Work Being Carried Out on Park:
The Park Office is currently taking telephone
orders only for GAS or ELECTRIC card deliveries, with payment made by card over
the phone, or if in person, by contactless card where possible. Purchase in
person, if necessary, must be made using the separate Office entrance, with
single bubble occupancy at a time. Gas deliveries will be made in the normal way.
All initial enquiries about general Park Matters should be made to the Park Office by telephone or email.
Only essential or emergency work will be carried out on holiday units at this time and this work must be booked via the Park Office. All other maintenance-related jobs, including warranty and after sales, that require staff access to the holiday home can only be undertaken when it has been unoccupied for 72 hours.
Caravan Sales activity in person on the Park can now re-commence, with outdoor contact only.
The Clubhouse is now able to open for both outside and inside use. Full details of the arrangements and times are posted below.
Please remember that the new rules are designed by the Government, not us, to make your visit a safe experience for both Members and staff, and they must be followed
1. The inside downstairs Bars, the Garden areas and the Courtyard are now open. The Balcony Bar remains closed.
2. Maintain social distancing at all times as per Government guidelines
3. Access to the Clubhouse will be for Park and Golf members, their guests and green fee customers only, so be prepared to show your card.
4. All tables will be cleaned between parties, do not sit at a table that does not say “Table ready”.
5. Do not move the tables around, as they are placed at the
correct separations, which is 2m both inside and out.
6. Bring a contactless payment method. All orders will be delivered to the table and payment should be made at the table.
7. There can only be a maximum of 6 people, in a group or bubble
of up to 2 households, seated at a table inside and a maximum of 6 people at a table outside. All food and drink must be consumed whilst seated.
8. Ordering will be by table service. We are obliged by law to collect contact details for each member of the party. Alternatively, each guest may use the QR code on display.
9. We ask all our Members to please act responsibly. If not, there will be one warning then your group will be asked to leave. Any abuse towards staff will result in you being barred.
10. Please put all Rubbish in the bins provided.
11. No smoking is allowed on the outside decking areas
Once again, can we pass on a great big thank you to everyone who has used the Clubhouse since reopening, for very responsibly following all the rules, which is such a great help to everyone behind the bar.
The revised Clubhouse hours will now be Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, lunchtime till closing, Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday, 8am till closing.
Dog Exercise Area
Hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
The revised early-season Pool hours will now be Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday, 11am till 5pm.
Checkout the Daily Status of the Pool.